Tuesday 6 November 2018

Best of Our Blogs: November 6, 2018

It’s November. How did we get here so fast?

As part of my commitment this year to actually enjoy the season, I’m inviting awareness to the table. I’m streamlining what’s important. I’m cutting out the extraneous to-dos that add up to a whole lot of busy-ness without substance.

One way is to simply be mindful of why I’m choosing to do what I’m doing. Is this going to bring me joy? Do the dishes really need to be cleaned right now or is playing with my kid more important? What can I let go of so I can do the things that matter most?

I recently heard about a new free app called the ToDon’t List. It let’s you compile a list of things to stop doing like looking at your phone right before bed. You can also do this by writing a to don’t in a journal.

Our posts this week may inspire you to add a few to-don’ts such as minimizing and even eliminating the time you spend with the narcissist in your life.

The Number 1 Way to Become Less Vulnerable to Narcissists and Sociopaths
(Childhood Emotional Neglect) – Here are four ways childhood emotional neglect leaves you vulnerable to toxic people and how to stop attracting emotionally harmful people into your life.

Why Divorce Feels Like a Death
(The Exhausted Woman) – This will normalize your feelings following divorce.

A Real Imposter or Don’t Be Impressed With Anybody!
(Narcissism Meets Normalcy) – This is the truth behind that seemingly successful, and impressive person in your life.

5 Ways Pathologically Envious Narcissists Undermine Your Success
(Recovering from a Narcissist) – Narcissists take envy to a whole other level. Here’s how to tell if a narcissist is envying you.

3 Secrets to Outsmarting a Narcissist (By Not Trying to)
(Neuroscience & Relationships) – If you want to outsmart the narcissist in your life, this post will surprise you.



from World of Psychology https://psychcentral.com/blog/best-of-our-blogs-november-6-2018/

No comments:

Post a Comment