Friday 10 March 2017

Best of Our Blogs: March 10, 2017

I expected excitement and enthusiasm, friendliness at the least. But when I ran into an acquaintance, all I got was the cold shoulder. This is sometimes what happens when my thirty-something year-old self runs up against my twenty something past. Conflict ensues.

It’s not that I was horrible in my twenties, just clueless. Did my acquaintance harbor anger towards me or had he simply changed?

I never got the chance to find out. But it did make me think of all the people who hurt me. Maybe they weren’t the heartless, senseless people I thought they were. Maybe they were apologetic or unaware just as I had been. It helped me have compassion for the people who hurt me in the past. And it made me stop looking for forgiveness from others, and instead work on forgiving myself.

Speaking of relationships, if you’re struggling with your own, this is the week to tune in. You’ll learn the signs your relationship is in trouble, how to keep your love alive and how to bring in healthier relationships in your future.

10 Unbelievable Behaviors Of The Narcissist
(Caregivers, Family & Friends) – Narcissists can be nice, but these behaviors are anything, but. It’s the surprising things a co-worker, partner and friend could be doing to you.

Want to keep love alive? Here’s how.
(Building Relationship Skills) – Don’t want your love to fizzle out? Read this to keep your relationship fresh no matter how long you’ve been together.

Narcissists In The Workplace
(Narcissism Meets Normalcy) – What does narcissism look like at work? See if any of these behaviors sound like your boss, employee, colleague or co-worker and find out what the best jobs are for the narcissist in your life.

10 Warning Signs a Relationship Is Going Sour
(The Exhausted Woman) – Is your relationship on the brink? Those who worry about a friendship, work relationship or romantic partnership, need to read this.

What Is an Anxious Attachment Style and How Can I Change It?
(Happily Imperfect) – You can’t change your past, but if you want a healthier relationship, you can change your future by trying this.



from World of Psychology https://psychcentral.com/blog/archives/2017/03/10/best-of-our-blogs-march-10-2017/

No comments:

Post a Comment