Tuesday 14 March 2017

Best of Our Blogs: March 14, 2017

In my hour and half yoga session, I gained something greater than toned thighs.

My teacher taught me one simple and easy self-care trick I’ve been using to help me with everything from what I eat to what I say to myself.

Ask yourself, “Is what I’m doing working for me right now?”

My inbox today was filled with two rejections. Last week, I ran into an acquaintance who was less than friendly to me. But that was nothing compared to what my own internal dialogue was saying.

This morning I asked myself, “Is this self-talk working for me right now?”

It wasn’t. In fact, it was pulling and putting me down.

Self-kindness, compassion, and a 30 minute walk, however did work for me. I’m grateful for the lesson.

Struggling with your negative relationships? Learn how to handle the abuse whether it’s coming from the outside or within. Scroll to read now.

8 Ways to Detoxify Toxic People
(Childhood Emotional Neglect) – If you think compassion will heal the hurt you often feel in your relationship, you’re probably vulnerable to toxic relationships. Here’s the strategies you need to cope and protect yourself.

Recognizing Narcissistic Abuse
(The Recovery Expert) – You could be a victim of abuse and not even know it. It’s all the insidious ways, a narcissist will blindside you.

10 Delusions Hoarders Tell Others
(The Exhausted Woman) – You try to talk sense into a relative who has a hoarding problem. But this explains why it’s a lot more complicated than you think.

You Can’t Save A Mentally Ill Person
(Being Beautifully Bipolar) – It’s the painful message those of us who love someone with mental illness need to hear.

The Problem with Saying Yes
(The Emotionally Sensitive Person) – Do you find yourself saying, “Yes” too often? These are all the reasons why it’s interfering in your relationships.



from World of Psychology https://psychcentral.com/blog/archives/2017/03/14/best-of-our-blogs-march-14-2017/

No comments:

Post a Comment