Friday 8 April 2016

Best of Our Blogs: April 8, 2016

Hello I Am blank name tag worn by person in green button shirtQuick. Fill in the following:

“I am ____.”

What words come to mind? Does it change throughout the day? Does, “tired,” follow during the morning and “worried,” follow night?

In Oprah’s Super Soul Sunday, Pastor Joel Osteen says, ““I don’t think we realize that…what follows that ‘I am’ we’re inviting into our life.”

Start tuning into your inner voice and notice if you’re repeatedly saying things like “I am sick. I am ill. I am fat. I am unloved.” If so, it’s time to change your narrative to reflect what you want, deserve, and who you really are.

To end this week, our bloggers will guide you on a path towards greater self-worth, support and resources so you can transform, “I am helpless and alone,” to “I am worthy, loved and enough.”

Dear Girl Who Doesn’t or Didn’t Know Her Worth
(Weightless) – If you live your life thinking, “I am not enough,” this love letter is for you. It speaks to the heart of what will truly nourish you.

What Inattention Feels Like
(ADHD Millennial) – Forget about an inability to concentrate, Neil explains the painful reality of under-stimulation associated with ADHD.

Webinar: Help your Child Break the Worry Cycle, Live on April 11th @ 7pm ET
(Stress Better) – You’ve tried compassion, empathy and reassurance, but none of that helps soothe your anxious child. This upcoming webinar will address common issues parents face when dealing with their child’s constant worrying.

Is Your Anxiety Ruining Your Relationships?
(Knotted) – You’re so used to be rejected that you start looking for it in all your relationships. If you need constant reassurance to quell your constant fear of being betrayed or rejected, you’ll relate with this.

How Does Substance Abuse Destroy the Teeth
(One Sober Life) – There’s another problem that accompanies substance abuse that could wind up compromising your oral health. Here’s what you can do about it.



from World of Psychology http://psychcentral.com/blog/archives/2016/04/08/best-of-our-blogs-april-8-2016/

No comments:

Post a Comment